Google
 

Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Very Touch Story

This story was talk about an unmarried female and a household poor family and two children.

An unmarried just move to her new living place, she discovered the next door has been occupied by a household poor family widow and two children.

One night, area that female living was suddenly power cut, and then that female had no choice and select to get up the candle. Suddenly that female heard someone knock her door, when she open the door and she saw a child from next door is outside her door. The child was look anxious and asks: Auntie, do you have candles? That female thought: [their house was poor until don't have single candle? I better don't borrow them, if I borrow them this time, maybe they will keep annoying me in the future!] And then, female look at the child and say:[No, I don't have candle.]

After that, she quickly closes the door. But when the time she want to close the door, that poor child release a very peaceful and loving face and say: [ I already knowing that you don't have candle in your house. ]

The little child brings out two candles and brings it to that female and say: [My mum and I knowing that you stay alone without candle will be scare, that's why I bring the candle here.] In that moment, female feel very sorry and blame herself, she feel very touch and hugs the little child with hardly and her tears was filling her face in the same time.

No comments: