Google
 

Thursday, June 21, 2007

East Timor Training Trip (Part 6)

20 June 2007

From 9.00am to 7.20pm, such a long training today. Feel very tired for today. The participant also look tired to attend such a long training today. Every one of them looks tired also. For sunrise until night and still need to prepare the training stuff for tomorrow. Really tired and tired.

Let see our dessert today, I don’t know how to call this also, got potato, banana and sagu(malay). Feel sweet and not bad also. First time trying this kind of food, feel good. We have our lunch with the entire participant and the employee here everyday in the training centre. Everyone looks like under one root, not bad to me to have this kind of experience.

One of my friends asks me why I can’t saw you. Ok here I am, because I’m being a part time photographer here also. That’s why hard to see me in the pictures. One day to one day, today is my 3rd day in East Timor, feel like can accept their life here and I’m trying to get more information about their life and what they usually do. The employee of the TLMDC is very friendly and nice. They treat us very well and want to say thanks to them first.

Sand, storm, and mosquito are easy to fine here. A lot of mosquitos follow me everyday, no matter at training centre or the hotel. But going to used to it soon.

          

     

2 comments:

Sonia Zuzartee said...

Kiatkiat... chubby already. heheh. nice photos, glad to know you enjoyed your trip

jason tan said...

ya, i really enjoy the trip, learn a lot from the training. hehe