Google
 

Friday, June 15, 2007

East Timor Training Trip (Part 1)

East Timor! Where is East Timor??? I receive this answer for many times when I told my friends I’m going to East Timor for a training trip. Is East Timor is an unknown country to everyone??? If you read the news on May 2002 then you will knew more with this place.

East Timor, or the Democratic Republic of East Timor (or East-Lestefrom Malay Timor and Portuguese leste) is a country in Southeast Asia which half of the island of Timor. Their currencies is USD, bacause they don't have their own yet. You can look at the map below to know more of it directory.

Today is my first flight and also the first time for me to go to other country. The first place I going to visit is East Timor which a lot of my friends asking me where is it?

My flight this time is go with Danny (my tech manager) to East Timor to have a training section over there. This a one week trip, from 16 June to 24 June 2007. Our flight today (16 june) will be reach Bali (Indonesia) first and stay there for one night. Next day (17 June) will have another flight to our destination East Timor.

We will having a 5 days training section at East Timor start from Monday (18 june) to Friday (22 June) which giving training to the peoples from East Timor. We provide them the knowledge of internet gateway, file storage server, Linux/Unix and so on. Hope can finish the training succesfully.

To be continue…………………..

No comments: