Google
 

Friday, May 25, 2007

Pre-school kids are more observant

PRE-SCHOOL TEST

Pre-school children were asked the following question:
"In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling?"



Look carefully at the picture.

Do you know the answer?

The only possible answers are "left" or "right."

Think about it

Still don't know?

Okay, I'll tell you.





The pre-schoolers all answered "right"

When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling in the right direction?"

they answered:

"Because you can't see the door."

Feel pretty stupid now, don't you?

Me too.

Anyway don't feel too bad. It just a test to reduce your stress

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the boots were all over 240 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 190 dollars on every page. But finally I base this area selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular make. The prices for the boots are about 190 pounds on every site. But finally I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 250 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?